t-shirt,garment,medical equiepment,building matterial,

No Photo
Quantity:
200 Dozen
Shipping Terms:
FOB
Date Posted:
2014-01-17
Expires:
2014-02-16
Status:
Open

Submit Quote

This RFQ is still accepting quotes. Quote now before it expires or is closed.

Buyer Information

To view this buyer's information please Sign In now.

Product Details

Dear CEO?
Thank you for spending your limited time on our E-mail.
For one of our projects we are in need of the products that can meet the specification as described in the following. The below details, together with the relevant reference, will be sent by E-mail to you.
We buy products like electronics,wears and jewelriesie:-
1.(Food Quality Reinforced PVC,laptop, DVD ),
2.(soap and cosmetics and health care products,leather products,Lablesb,T-shirts),
3.(wrist watches,wears & jewelries,shoes, Anchor, Leather Wallet,EQUIPMENT KITCHEN,Foods etc).
And i have store located in several place ie:- (Abidjan,Benine,C go,Ghana,Gabon and Togo ).And sell to our costumers at considerable prices .I discover your products via the web and i wish to buy some of your products , to supply our customers in Ghana and Togo
1. Material: Original
2.Quantity: Negociation
3.Terms of Payment: After the formal contract signed we will pay 40%of the total amount beforehand as the down payment deposit by Telegraphic Transfer (T/T). Letter of Credit (L/C) will pay the rest 60% after we make sure your goods are qualified.
7.Mould Cost: It is also included in the cost.
8. Place of inspection: At the supplier’s factory
9. Producing Time: In 1 months in total
If the products are in your company’s range, please inform us by E-mail with FOB and C/F LOME-TOGO SEAPORT AND AIR price in USD as soon as possible after receiving this information so that we can have a further discussion.
We have a keen desire to build business relationships with you.
Yours sincerely,
Mr Paul Frank ,E-mail: global_exp123@yahoo.com

Buy on Manufacturer.com

Sell on Manufacturer.com

Community Tools

Company

Click Here to Call Us: 800-928-6710