bicycle

No Photo
Quantity:
500000 Piece(s)
Shipping Terms:
FOB
Date Posted:
2020-05-15
Expires:
2020-06-14
Status:
Open

Submit Quote

This RFQ is still accepting quotes. Quote now before it expires or is closed.

Buyer Information

To view this buyer's information please Sign In now.

Product Details

We are interested in the import of bicycle in large volume. This is especially required for boys and girls of age ranging from 10 years and above. Our requirement is an ordinary cycle of durable quality. Need to receive catalogues. Price to be very competitive on CIF terms. Payment by T/T. Total volume will be in the region of 500,000 pieces; Of this 60% will be for Boys and remaining 40% for Girls. Need to know delivery lead time in a phased out schedule/qty possible per ,Port : USA shipment/packing/number of pieces in one 20 / 40' container;2% pg required. You will have to specify if you provide any spare along with the product. Contact : brandsales22@outlook. com

Buy on Manufacturer.com

Sell on Manufacturer.com

Community Tools

Company

Click Here to Call Us: 800-928-6710