female mannequins # Amanda

female mannequins # Amanda

USD 90.00 - 105.00
Minimum Order:
10 Piece(s)
Supply Availability:
120 Piece(s) per Day
Payment Terms:
T/T, L/C

Contact Supplier:

Supplier Details

Gauguin Mannequins Co., Ltd

Free Member  (2011)

[ nanjing, Jiangsu, China ]

Business Type:  Manufacturer

Supplier has 19 products

Contact Details

Quick Details


Packaging and Delivery

bubble wraps each limb & toros, then packed in a carton together with some paper.
Delivery Lead Time:

Product Description

Fashion female mannequin
1) Item no: As showed on the pictures
2) Dimensions
height: 181cm
shoulder: 43cm
chest: 87cm
waist: 64cm
hip: 91cm
collar: 30cm
3) Carton size: 120x38x45cm
4) Inner packing: bubble wrap over each limb and torso
Outer packing: heavy cardboard carton
5) Base: chromed, glass, stainless steel, wooden base ect. leg support
6) Smooth in surface, with abstract head, different designs, sizes and colors available
7) High quality, reasonable price, best service
8) Welcome to OEM

9) MOQ: 10pcs of each item

10) delivery time: 30days after get the deposit

11) payment term: T/T, 30% prepaid, the rest 70% should be paid within 7days of B/L date.

Basic Information

Business Type:
Year Established:
Total Employees:
101 - 500

About Us

Gauguin Mannequins Co., Ltd. was established in 2007, with a group of young people with the same dream and passion.

We have 120 professional employees, 5 technicians, 5 designers and a group of excellent salesman. We follow the principle of "Production is life, and design is soul". Having the technical expertise and reasonable management, we possess very professional know-how especially in controlling the quality. We can produce 120PCS mannequins everyday.

We have been cooperating with quite a few big OEMS such as ONLY, VM. Our products are applied in apparel industry, so we have a high degree of sensitivity to clothing. Our design director Mr. David was graduated from the Tianjin Academy of Fine Arts; and is also a sculptor, has a lot of outstanding works.

With more than 10 years experience in the design industry, we welcome customers from all over the world to contact us for business negotiation.

Member History

Year Joined:
Membership Type:
Free Member

Send Supplier a Message

You must be signed in to contact this supplier.

Not a Member?

Join Free Now

Already a member? Sign In

Buy on Manufacturer.com

Sell on Manufacturer.com

Community Tools


Click Here to Call Us: 800-928-6710