Shri Ahimsa Mines and Minerals Ltd
White Kidney Bean Extract
It is a variety of the common bean Phaseolus vulgaris, which contains a protein ?-amylase blocker that purportedly blocks the breakdown and digestion of starch.
Compounds of white kidney bean extract:
?-Amylase blocker: also referred to as phaseolamin, this lectin acts as a carbohydrate blocker by preventing the binding of starch to the enzyme that breaks it down ?-amylase. This means that fewer carbohydrates are absorbed into the body.
Phytohemagglutinin: this lectin binds to receptors on the intestinal lining and suppresses appetite by influencing the release of certain hormones decreases ghrelin .
1. Phaseolus vulgaris is known to increase the activity of alpha-AI1 and, by doing so, keeps starch from entering the bloodstream and being converted into fat.
2. Nutritional Effects: These beans are a nutritional powerhouse, as they're packed with fiber and protein and a good source of numerous micronutrients, including folate, magnesium, and vitamin B6.
3. Powerful Natural Carbohydrate Blocker :Intercepts absorption of Carb, Starch and Fats, preventing them from being broken down, and from turning into fat and sugar. It helps your body pass out carbs and fats, preventing them from being fully digested.
4. Supports Weight loss: Effectively reduces hunger and suppresses your appetite.
5. Other Uses: White bean extract is said to fight insulin resistance, increase energy, enhance athletic performance, ease symptoms of arthritis, and reduce the risk of diabetes, heart disease, and colon cancer.
The supplements made from White Kidney Bean Extract claim to reduce carbohydrate absorption and digestion via their ?-amylase inhibitory properties, with attendant beneficial effects on body weight and metabolic health.
The dosage ranges for 445 mg per day to 1500 mg per day.