Masco is one of the largest knit-Jersey garment manufacturer in Bangladesh vertically integrated with in-house knitting, dyeing, sewing, laundry, placement printing and embroidery facility. Production capacity: 8.5 million pcs of garments/ month across its 200 sewing lines and 8 garment manufacturing units. Fabric capacity:1400 ton knitting and dyeing/ month. Printing and Embroidery are the major area of strength of Masco in terms of capacity, capability and diversification. Masco has it's state of the art printing and embroidery factory with printing capacity of 500000 pcs panel/ day and embroidery capacity 26000 million stitches/ day with 84 modern machines. Turn Over: 172 million USD in 2019. Categories: Kids Wear 60%, Ladies Wear 25% Men’s Wear 15%. Major Clients: HM, CA, Benetton, Levi’s, Kohl's, Oshkosh/ Carter's, Nautica, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Cubus, Otto International, Target Australia, Debenhams, Next, Inditex Group, Mayoral, Sergent Major, TAO, Lindex, Kapphal, Shimamura etc. Certifications: Accord, Alliance, BSCI, Sedex, Oekotex Standard 100, Organic exchange, GOTS, BCI, Global Recycled standard etc.
Masco Industries Ltd.
Level: 13,14, 15, Plot # 89, Road # 28, Sector # 07, Uttara, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh
ATM Mahbubul Alam Chowdhury
- HM, CA, Benetton, Levi’s, Kohl's, Oshkosh/ Carter's, Nautica, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Cubus, Otto International, Target Australia, Debenhams, Next, Inditex Group, Mayoral, Sergent Major, TAO, Lindex, Kapphal, Shimamura etc
More than 1000
Registrar of Joint stock Companies, Bangladesh.
Annual Sales Volume:
More than $100 million (USD)
- Quality Circle
- Zero Defect Program
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management
- Alliance - for Bangladesh Worker Safety
- Amfori BSCI - Business Social Compliance
- GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard
- GRS - Global Recycled Standard
- ICS - Initiative for Compliance and Sustainability
- OCS - Organic Content Standard
- Sedex - Supplier Ethical Data Exchange