USD 500.00 - 7000.00
Delivery Lead Time:
1000 Sets per Month
GGD1 Low-voltage Fixed Switchgear
GGD type low-voltage fixed type switchgear is suitable for power users in power plants, substations, industrial and mining enterprises, etc. as power, lighting and power distribution equipment in the distribution system of AC 50Hz, rated working voltage 380V, rated current to 3150A. Conversion, distribution and control. The product has high breaking capacity and rated short-time withstand current of 50kA. The circuit scheme is flexible, the combination is convenient, the utility is strong, and the structure is novel. This product is one of the representative products of assembled and fixed area switchgear in China. This product complies with: GB7251 Low-voltage switchgear and control equipment, IEC60439 Low-voltage switchgear and control and other standards.
Normal use condition
1. The installation and use location does not exceed 2000m above sea level;
2. The temperature of the surrounding medium is not higher than 409C, not lower than -5 °C, and the average temperature of 24h does not exceed 35 °C;
3. The indoor relative humidity does not exceed 90% at a temperature of 25 ° C;
4. There is no conductive dust and a place sufficient to corrode metals and destroy insulating gases;
5. Locations where there is no fire or explosion hazard;
6. There is no place where the vibration and bumps are severe and the vertical inclination does not exceed 50;
7. If there are special conditions of use, please declare at the time of ordering and the manufacturer.
Product model and meaning
1. The cabinet of GGD type AC low-voltage power distribution cabinet is in the form of universal cabinet. The frame is made of 8MF cold-formed steel partially welded. The frame parts and special supporting parts are supplied by the fixed-point steel production plant to ensure the cabinet. Precision and quality. The components of the universal cabinet are designed according to the principle of the module, and have 20-mode mounting holes. The universal coefficient is high, which enables the factory to achieve pre-production, which shortens the production cycle and improves work efficiency.
2. The design of the GGD cabinet fully considers the heat dissipation problem in the operation of the cabinet. There are different numbers of heat dissipation slots at the upper and lower ends of the cabinet. When the electrical components in the cabinet are heated, the heat rises. It is discharged through the slot at the upper end, and the cold is continuously replenished into the cabinet by the slot of the slot at the lower end, so that the sealed cabinet forms a natural air passage from the bottom to the end for heat dissipation.
3. The hinged hinge of the cabinet door is connected with the frame, which is easy to install and disassemble. The hinged part of the door is embedded with a -type mountain-like plastic strip. When the door is closed, the insert between the frame and the frame has a certain compression stroke. Preventing direct collision between the door and the cabinet also increases the degree of protection of the door.
4. The instrument door with electrical components is connected to the frame by a plurality of soft copper wires, and the whole cabinet constitutes a complete grounding protection circuit.
5. The cabinet topcoat is made of polyester orange baking varnish, which has strong adhesion and good texture. The whole cabinet is matt in color, avoiding the glare effect and creating a more comfortable visual environment for the duty officer.
6. The top cover of the cabinet can be removed when needed to facilitate the assembly and adjustment of the main busbar on the site. The four corners of the cabinet top are equipped with lifting rings for lifting and shipping.
7. GGD shell protection grade IP30, can also choose between IP20--40 according to user needs and environmental requirements.
Dimensions and installation dimensions
The external dimensions of the GGD low-voltage power distribution cabinet are shown in Figure 1. The installation dimensions are shown in Figure 2.