For three days – September 14, 15, 16, Prime China – the most elite textile and apparel brands from China – will be showcased live at the Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada Virtual Trade Show. The Prime China “show-within-the-trade-show” will feature only the most experienced and currently significant Chinese brands.
These self-owned apparel and textile brands are the hand-picked foundation of China’s strongest companies. With the cooperation of garment producers, fabric manufacturers, designers and industrial brands this showcased group of China’s elite offers the Western sourcing buyer the top-notch options when sourcing overseas.
Collectively, the Prime China clothing and textile brands provide proven, enhanced, and state-of-the-art manufacturing, accelerated tech integrations, enhanced e-commerce, a flexible international sales model, and the ability to react in our fast-fashion, social-minded, trend-driven, time-sensitive world.
With partnership from Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada Virtual 2021 Trade Show, the eight showcased Chinese textile and apparel brands making up Prime China are as follows:
- MIZUDA –Focused on the research of “Green, Science and Fashion” and producing innovative brand construction selling multi-fiber printing and dyeing fabrics like cotton and corduroy, plus scientific functional fabrics.
- Changshu Garments Town– This garment industry cluster is a whole city in Eastern China, focusing on the three core elements of creative design, brand marketing and intelligent manufacturing. One city for all sourcing and production needs.
- BOSIDENG – The most famous down jacket brand in China, since 1976. Owners of the seven largest down garment manufacturing bases in China. Sold to more than 200 million customers worldwide, in more than 70 countries.
- QIRUI & DEZE – Designers and creators of unique apparel for the whole family. Focused on nature, life, simplicity and personalization, with a blend of traditional black and white classics and an integration of the newest research & design.
- aparso – Outdoor sportswear is the specialty of Aparso. The most popular products are outdoor clothing, shoes, bags and tents. Sold all over the world, including North America and Europe, their ability to excel in research, design, technology, production and customer service are second to none in outdoor sector.
- GENJOE– Bringing comfort and fashion to the world of Knit apparel through the simplicity of knitting, but with added design concepts. By applying a multi-dimensional and all-round design the end result is more comfort and fashion options to those who love the knitwear.
- ROC.V– Flight jackets, tactical pants and high-quality uniforms with a sense of stylish design, using only fine materials, and the result is a durable product with the perfect combination of fashion and function.
- MINIMAL EDGE – Professional one-stop customization services, emphasizing a pioneering spirit, for fashion groups focused on unique design and fashion. The brand advocates urban reductive deconstructionism and creates a delicate, capable and fashionable design style.
Prime China is featured as one-part of the ATS Canada Virtual tradeshow, live via zoom video and Manufacturer.com Sept 14-16. The trade show features more than 100 of the world’s top apparel and textile producers from more than a dozen countries and will bring more than 2000 attendees to meet the manufacturers as well as view any of more than 30 experts speaking on more than a dozen seminars and panels all focused on apparel, textiles, fashion and sourcing.